Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010: Day 2

First, the quick and dirty: Still ahead of goal, though as you'll notice from the counter (see previous post) not by nearly the margin I held yesterday.

I really loved Lindsey Grant's day 1 pep talk as I read it this morning, especially this line:

"As we write our novels this month, join me in taking complete omnipotent ownership of our novel-worlds, where we, the writers, reign supreme and unopposed."

Yes indeed, I am supreme Goddess, all shall love me and despair!

Except today of course, when I resumed writing and my main character David had himself a little fit and sat int he corner and refused to speak to me till I saw things his way. And sure, maybe his way was right, and I was fighting him and should have known better but still... my universe!

I bet Yahweh never had this sort of problem. Noah wasn't like, "God, I know this is your Bible and all, but two of EVERYTHING?"

Just for that, I'm going to reveal one of the post secrets I created for David:

No comments:

Post a Comment