Monday, November 1, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010: Day 1



And so it begins...

Got off work and spent my time in a Starbucks, typing away. This will become my natural state of existence for the next 30 days.

Felt like I was behind, because so many did a midnight kickoff, morning sprints, etc. I had to work, so I was asleep well before midnight, at work all day, and didn't start till 5pm today.

But at the end of the day, I still surpassed my goal for today, I'm on track, and I got an early kick in the butt reminder that I'm on my timetable, my goals, and to stop worrying about being behind or not keeping up. I'm here to write... and to do some quality cheerleading for my cohorts, most of whom, it turned out, were feeling just behind and in need of that reminder themselves.

Time to kick butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment