Monday, March 28, 2011

We now resume our regular (ha ha) posting schedule..

I really am laughably bad at keeping committed to this blog. Mostly because I'm really bad at journaling and talking about myself, neither of which suits one well for blogging. But I figured a general update would be nice, and I have a blog planned for later today talking about a great spiritual experience I had yesterday. Eureka will be back in July, and I intend to pick up my reviews again then.

I've continued to plug away on "Heights" which will be a major editing/rewriting project sometime this summer. I'm also working on the revamp of "The Devil's Wife" as a full length screenplay I've been working on.

I'll of course be at the Great American Pitchfest this June, because I adore Signe and Bob and will probably volunteer every year I live in this town, even in years like this one, where I don't really plan on pitching anything. Maybe "Heights" to the one or two book publishers who show, but we'll see. Not sure it's quite ready for that (or will be come June). But I encourage everyone to check out the event! I have a blast every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment